It's time to show off your decorating skills in cookie form! Enter our Gingerbread House Competition for the chance to win a prize! Here are the details:
* Drop off your gingerbread house anytime Thursday, Dec. 16 or before 1pm on Friday, Dec. 17
* Houses will be on display Friday, Dec. 17 (beginning at 1pm) and Saturday, Dec. 18
* Voting is open Friday Dec. 17 (beginning at 1pm) through Sunday, Dec. 19. The public is invited to vote on their favorite houses in three age groups (youth, teen, and adult).
* Winners will be announced on Monday, Dec. 20
* Gingerbread houses need to be picked up no later than Tuesday, Dec. 21
The library makes every effort to ensure our programs can be enjoyed by all. If you have any concerns about accessibility or need to request specific accommodations, please contact the library.
Masks are required for all individuals regardless of vaccination status. We ask attendees to stay home if not feeling well.
In the course of daily operations, the library may take photographs within public areas of the library. Written permission is not needed for Library staff to take photographs of groups or crowds including children in the library building or during library sponsored events.